We are currently looking for a HR Manager to fill in our ranks in line with our company’s expansion plans.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Providing insight and supporting the deployment of HR strategies, policies and corporate initiatives in line with company goals
- Preparing and implementing HR budgets, while overseeing employee compensation and benefits
- Promoting a positive team culture and strengthening relations with stakeholders while strengthening the brand
- Handling employee relations including conflict resolution, disciplinary procedures, training needs analyses and coordinating of training programs as well as recruitment
- Supporting in training and development
- Perform resourcing and recruitment activities for key candidates from both the local and international market.
- Ensure that the companies vacancies are constantly filled without shortages in any department
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience in a similar role with experience in both traditional and online recruitment methodologies is a must.
- Knowledge of HR requirements of Cambodia is an added advantage
- Knowledge of international recruitment procedure is a must.
- Good communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is a must, along with other languages are an added advantage.
- Monthly salary range: USD 1,000 – 2,000
- A raise for good performance will be given after the 3 months’ probation period
- Up to 40% of net profit share as incentive plan
- Free visa & working permit
- Free Wi-Fi & company accommodation
- Free meals available 24 hours per day
- 4 days off per month
- 14 days annual leave, including a free airplane ticket after one year of service
- Working Location: Svay Rieng Province, Cambodia
- Employment type: Full-time
- Career Level: Experienced
- Phone number: +855 977821789 (Cambodia)
- Email: email@example.com
If our offer interests you and you are willing to comply with our directions below:
The world is filled with joy & happiness through our efforts.
- Provide quality service & products that exceed customer expectations
- Make our good employees create a better life for themselves and their families
- Make our investors and members more profitable with every single cent that they spend or invest with trust on us.
- Self-improvement – feed your body with meals & exercise; feed your mind with new knowledge and skills.
- Mutual Respect – respect yourself; respect others; respect to gain respect or vice versa.
- Teamwork – support each other, win together.
- Trustworthy – don’t cheat customers; don’t cheat company & don’t cheat yourself.
- High Quality & High Efficiency – use the best way to provide quality products and services fast which make our customers happy.
- Sharing – sharing efforts, sharing ideas, sharing contribution & sharing profit.
- Responsibility – be responsible to your company; be responsible to yourself; be responsible to your family & be responsible to the community.
You may apply with your cover letter and resume in English, an ID photo, the reasons why you left each company, the salary from each company and your expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted by email, phone or Skype for an interview.