We are currently looking for an awesome Graphic Designer with social media management skills to join our ranks.
Job Description :
- Design graphics and digital marketing collaterals (including slider, logo, banner, poster, flyer, signboard, exhibition etc.)
- Designs a web user interface using a variety of graphic software.
- Collaborate with marketing and others departments translate their needs and ideals into concepts.
- Retouch and color correct all imperfections photo using Adobe Photoshop.
- Able to integrate your own sense of aesthetics, bringing creative and efficient ideas to the projects.
Job Requirements :
- Relevant Diploma in Graphic Design, Web Design, Fine Arts, Digital Media Production or Computer Science.
- Professional in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Additional skills in motion graphics or video development is a big plus.
- Creative mindset, positive attitude, mission-driven and independent;
- Analytical skills to pay attention to details and take full decisions;
- Ability to prioritize and communicate project goals;
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure and meet deadlines to ensure completion on time;
- Must have a portfolio of recent work to demonstrate required skills and abilities.
- Monthly salary range: USD 500 – 1,500
- A raise for good performance will be given after the 3 months’ probation period
- Up to 40% of net profit share as incentive plan
- Free visa & working permit
- Free Wi-Fi & company accommodation
- Free meals available 24 hours per day
- 4 days off per month
- 14 days annual leave, including a free airplane ticket after one year of service
- Working Location: Svay Rieng Province, Cambodia
- Employment type: Full-time
- Career Level: Experienced
- Phone number: +855 977821789 (Cambodia)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If our offer interests you and you are willing to comply with our directions below:
The world is filled with joy & happiness through our efforts.
- Provide quality service & products that exceed customer expectations
- Make our good employees create a better life for themselves and their families
- Make our investors and members more profitable with every single cent that they spend or invest with trust on us.
- Self-improvement – feed your body with meals & exercise; feed your mind with new knowledge and skills.
- Mutual Respect – respect yourself; respect others; respect to gain respect or vice versa.
- Teamwork – support each other, win together.
- Trustworthy – don’t cheat customers; don’t cheat company & don’t cheat yourself.
- High Quality & High Efficiency – use the best way to provide quality products and services fast which make our customers happy.
- Sharing – sharing efforts, sharing ideas, sharing contribution & sharing profit.
- Responsibility – be responsible to your company; be responsible to yourself; be responsible to your family & be responsible to the community.
You may apply with your cover letter and resume in English, an ID photo, the reasons why you left each company, the salary from each company and your expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted by email, phone or Skype for an interview.