We are currently looking for a an experienced and creative Copywriter to join our ranks.
- Content Marketing
- Develop content programs and calendars in cooperation with the Marketing Department; adapt the content appropriately to every target market;
- Promote the activities of the company via quality written content; advertise the company’s activities;
- Create and update content for the company’s websites, either new or under construction;
- Optimize the content for search engines;
- Produce Marketing Collaterals; assist with the design of the Marketing Collaterals; coordinate their production in an organized way;
- Produce our company’s newsletter;
- Support our Social Medias communication.
- Content Edition
- Organize content to obtain logical arrangement of ideas and coherent structure;
- Correct any error from the company’s various publications, either internal or external;
- Proofread texts as requested;
- Other tasks assigned by the management.
- Degree in Marketing, Communication or Journalism;
- At least 2 years of experience with Corporate Content, ideally as a Writer;
- Rich Knowledge of SEO Marketing would be a great plus;
- Fluent level of the English language is mandatory;
- Excellent writing skills and endless imagination to create and develop the most attractive content;
- Positive attitude, mission-driven and independent;
- Analytical skills to pay attention to details and take full decisions;
- Ability to prioritize and communicate project goals;
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure and meet deadlines to ensure completion on time.
- Monthly salary range: USD 1,000 – 1,500;
- A raise for good performance will be given after the 3 months’ probation period;
- Up to 40% of net profit share as incentive plan
- Free visa & working permit
- Free Wi-Fi & company accommodation
- Free meals available 24 hours per day;
- 4 days off per month;
- 14 days annual leave, including a free airplane ticket after one year of service.
- Working Location: Svay Rieng Province, Cambodia;
- Employment type: Full-time;
- Career Level: Experienced.
- Phone number: +855 977821789 (Cambodia)
- Email: email@example.com
If our offer interests you and you are willing to comply with our directions below:
The world is filled with joy & happiness through our efforts.
- Provide quality service & products that exceed customer expectations
- Make our good employees create a better life for themselves and their families
- Make our investors and members more profitable with every single cent that they spend or invest with trust on us.
- Self-improvement – feed your body with meals & exercise; feed your mind with new knowledge and skills.
- Mutual Respect – respect yourself; respect others; respect to gain respect or vice versa.
- Teamwork – support each other, win together.
- Trustworthy – don’t cheat customers; don’t cheat company & don’t cheat yourself.
- High Quality & High Efficiency – use the best way to provide quality products and services fast which make our customers happy.
- Sharing – sharing efforts, sharing ideas, sharing contribution & sharing profit.
- Responsibility – be responsible to your company; be responsible to yourself; be responsible to your family & be responsible to the community.
You may apply with your cover letter and resume in English, an ID photo, the reasons why you left each company, the salary from each company and your expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted by email, phone or Skype for an interview.